Baby, just make sure you’re doing the drugs and the drugs aren’t doing you
1. faking confidence is the first step to real confidence
2. not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay
3. your friends will like you a lot more if you’re honest and upfront
4. you don’t have to get out of bed every day
5. it’s okay to cry
6. ask yourself what’ve you got to lose when you can’t make a decision
7. some people are just bad people, don’t try to change them
8. 99% of problems can be fixed if you speak to the person you have a problem with
9. if you love someone, tell them
10. the first few people you think of when you say “no one cares” are the people who care the most
Dude. This means that your name and address could have been in Dumbledore’s office.
How do you think he knew where to send the Hogwarts acceptance letter? Magic?
reblogging for the A+ comment
Anonymous said: Religious views?
I don’t really have any religious views so
I’m not going to call myself atheist, but I can’t say that I follow any sort of religion though
Imagine if Breaking Bad was set in Canada or the UK or Australia. Walt discovers he has lung cancer, is promptly treated at no cost and discharged with no financial burden apart from $20 in subsidised prescriptions. The end.
hmm. it’s almost as if Breaking Bad might have been trying to say something. Who knows, though
you are so easy on the eyes
but hard on my heart